ART DIRECTOR'S PORTFOLIO is one of the best flash Websites I have ever seen. I chose this Website Portfolio because there are many good features inside, and people who prefer to display their works, such as photographs or designs they can use this Website because it has many innovative features, as I said a while ago For example:
1-This Website Portfolio is very simple, clear and easy to use also there are no complex pages. The Website has two pages “ Home and Contact.
2-The design is very nice and simple at the same time and contains pretty different colors.
3- Flash effect in the Website does not impact on the speed of the Website.
4-The designer selected simple Flash effects fit with Website.
5-The presentation of works or photos inside this Website is very beautiful and simple. Also the designer used Flash effect on the works.
ART DIRECTOR'S PORTFOLIO is one of the best flash Websites I have ever seen. I chose this Website Portfolio because there are many good features inside, and people who prefer to display their works, such as photographs or designs they can use this Website because it has many innovative features, as I said a while ago For example:
ReplyDelete1-This Website Portfolio is very simple, clear and easy to use also there are no complex pages. The Website has two pages “ Home and Contact.
2-The design is very nice and simple at the same time and contains pretty different colors.
3- Flash effect in the Website does not impact on the speed of the Website.
4-The designer selected simple Flash effects fit with Website.
5-The presentation of works or photos inside this Website is very beautiful and simple. Also the designer used Flash effect on the works.
Beautiful website indeed. thanks for sharing your thoughts.
ReplyDelete